Like the Leaves

Wednesday, September 04, 2013





It's just time for a list...A list of the things that I am looking forward to this fall. 

* Putting my new library card to some serious use.

* My birthday is next Thursday...Only, I didn't realize that it wasn't next Wednesday until I sat down to write this post. Strange! 23, WHERE did you come from? 

* The final cook out weekend happening at my house in a few weeks.

* Football.

* I started a book club!!! We're reading "Persuasion" and we'll have our first meeting at the end of this month.

* Hitting up another living history event at a local museum. 

* The SCHEDULE that comes with fall. I thrive on routine, predictability, and goal setting.

* A trip to the corn maze/pumpkin patch - maybe?

* Warm drinks, candles, sweaters, leaves, the CRISP air, movie nights, game playing on Sunday afternoon...My list could go on here!

* Thanksgiving. 


What did I leave out? What are you looking forward to this fall? 



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to candles and movie nights too. I love making a fire and snuggling down on the sofa warming my toes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. + shut up your leaves are not already changing colors!! NOT FAIR. Our leaves just die and fall off.
    + i NEED to put my library card to use...because - uh - i can't afford to buy all the books i read!
    + 23!!! So fun! YAY
    + pumpkin patches for the win!
    +i love fall too, i just wish it got COLDER here

    + i'm looking forward to not melting while walking outside, yes that will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)