Talk About It

Monday, October 14, 2013

If you heard one thing from yesterday's post I hope it was this:

God is doing something. 

You're here to talk about it. 
 
 

 
Verses like this one from Isaiah 43:19-21 help to REMIND us of exactly what this looks like,

"Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. 
The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, for I give water in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people,
the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise."
 
 
God is doing it.
 
He makes the way, He gives the water and the rivers and the drink.
 
He made us. 
 
We're here to declare His praise.
 
Simple enough, right? 
 
 
 
 
I think we have A LOT more to praise Him for than we even realize! 
 
Look. Listen. Drink. Declare. 
 
It's a process. And we continually get to circle right around to THANKING Him for leading us in it. 
 
Today, let's TALK about Him. 
 
 
Click ^^^ for a list of the posts in this series.

 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)