From Four Days

Friday, September 05, 2014









This week has flown by. On our way home, Monday night we had a quick dinner at one of our favorite drive-in's complete with burgers, fries, and shakes. I didn't take any pictures which is kind of sad.

It turns out a lot was happening in the gardens. My morning glory has grown over the top of the trellis. There were several cucumbers ready to be picked and my green beans survived without me. I've loved going out to my little patch to pick just enough beans for dinner whenever I feel like it.

During a grocery run, I got trapped by the ice cream sale.  They just so happened to have spumoni and I just so happened to "need" that. There are some things I only buy on sale: ice cream, chips, bread, and cereal. It's always better that way!

I may or may not have satisfied my craving for an iced toasted marshmallow latte which also included another ride in my sister's truck.

It feels great to be back to blogging!


What were you up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - y'alls weather looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look so fun! I love veggies from the garden. The best!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)