|September 6, 2014|
|September 14, 2014|
* Hawaiian Salted Caramel is better. It is less sweet and tastes a little nutty. If you're at a small coffee stand, ask for it!
* America reminded me that acid washed jeans are "back", mullets never left, and apparently three pairs of shorts are better than one (it helps if each pair is a little larger than the last). These fashions were spotted on people in the classiest of establishments, namely, Wal-Mart and KFC. So, obviously they are trends to keep up with.
* Test hot oil by placing a wooden spoon into it - if it sizzles it's ready, if not, keep waiting. I learned this once before, but I keep forgetting about it.
* Apparently, the Smithsonian is not one single museum in DC, but consists of 19 places and a zoo in New York. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one!
* I was born on the 255th day of the year.
* There are audio books of EB White reading Charlotte's Web, The Trumpet of the Swan, and Stuart Little. I checked several of them out from the library and they are MAGIC. There's just something about hearing someone read the books that they wrote. Oh, and White's accent is beautiful.
|September 24, 2014|
*You can make your own evaporated milk. AND pumpkin pie in a 9x13 works too! I'll be posting about both of these tricks next month.
* I also "met" two new bloggers last month (Amber and Elena) thanks to Kiki's "The Circle" link up! My favorite thing about link-ups is meeting new people. Thanks, Kiki!
What are some of your favorite link ups?
PS: I added something new over the weekend, you might have noticed it below! You can read more about Engageya and find out how to add it to your site HERE.