From Four Days

Friday, June 01, 2012

Here is a picture from our geocaching adventures last week. Just look at that green grass. Even though it doesn't quite feel like it yet, I think it is safe to say that summer is HERE.  It's the FIRST of JUNE! How did this happen?

May 23, 2012

Highs

*I did some baking. I tried out yet another new recipe for cookies. They didn't turn out like I had hoped they would. I'm going to give it a second chance with some changes.


*I caught up with my brother on the phone after he got off work one night.....I don't get to talk to this guy enough these days.


*Yesterday, I made chicken nuggets for and WITH some not so little helpers. It's MUCH faster that way.

*Enjoyed the evening sun. Our little kittens decided to join me.

*I found an old picture that was taken of me last summer....My hair is sort of in my face, but that's life, right?

*Last but not least, my new camera came in the mail yesterday!!! 

*The last home game of this baseball season was a double header. We won, both games. 


*I ready through the manual for my camera during warm ups and anytime a certain little boy wasn't on the field (i.e. nothing too exciting was going on). Since my old camera is a Canon too, these are very similar. I learned some things about my old camera that I never knew before!


* Dates, sugared dates....Actually, they're not sugared, they're just chopped. 
*"Chewy" (not) Date Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.
*Chicken Nuggets in the breading station and on their way to being baked.




*Ready for a little reading and catching up on my water for the day.
*Momma and three of four babies in my seat.
*Why I like this bench.
*The last little kitten feeling left out.
*August 2011

*The process of getting into a very exciting box! 


I'd say we're ready for another weekend around here! 
I wonder what this next month will hold....

There's a certain song that I quote all of the time. I do it so often, that I even get it quoted back to me at random times. 

"You ready for it? You better be....'Cause one moment, can change everything!" 

Here we go. 

1 comment:

  1. Wishing I had some kitties...sweet! How exciting about your camera. I'll never forget the day mine came. It was kind of a life changer. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)