From Four Days

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What a week this has been! I spent a good deal of time on the road this week. Lots of unexpected things came my way. I actually finished this week feeling pretty over whelmed. I did all of the important things (or I keep telling myself that I did), but there are so many things that have simply been left undone.

* A few of the things it takes to get me out the door...Saw a lot of this this week.

Highs

*Getting the garage cleaned up and rearranged. It took two days, but it's done. 

*An AWESOME last game of the season....We're talking some great plays and personal accomplishments for my brother! 

*Having some friends over for dinner. 

*Whipping up a coconut cream pie. It was gone when the evening with friends was over.

 
*From start to finish. It looks good enough to eat! 


*A chance to chat with my Mom as we traveled to an appointment together. 

*Going away to visit some friends for a few days. It was a quick visit, but I'm very glad that I was able to spend some time with them. 

*More time in the car by myself with countryside and  music.  

*Baking a quick batch of brownies just because. 

*Staying up late to watch movies.

*Ice cream. I don't even need to say more!


Before I hit the "publish" button, I need your help! I am looking for some good books to read. I'm leaning towards fiction, but I never shy away from biographies and autobiographies. What are some summer reads that I should look into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)