15 Day Challenge: Day Six

Friday, July 06, 2012

Today's prompt: "What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't? Why not?"

Life of Love


I thought about this one for a while.

If I want to do something, I tend to make it happen one way or another. 

Now, this does not include trips, travel dreams, etc...But in the way of accomplishments,
I figure out what I want to do, what it will take to do it, and what kind of help I might need. Then I go for it. 

I actually asked my Mom what she thought and she came up with a pretty good one. 

It's really simple. 

I want to try gelato...Preferably at a great beach, but anywhere will do. 

I had the chance once. Two years ago at Tybee Island, GA with some friends. The only reason I didn't get any was that we were at a shop and the people there were in a hurry, busy, very rushed, and simply put, rude. When I finally got up to the place where I could see my choices, I just blurted out the first familiar ice cream I saw.

So, I missed my chance that day. And it was a good chance.

The shop of missed opportunity.


My friend took this picture. I am the person (totally unaware the picture is being taken) walking out the door while intently studying my ice cream. 

Once I try something when I am out and about, the next thing I do is attempt to make it myself at home. 

So, someday I will try gelato and once I find out how amazing it is, I will attempt to make it myself at home. 


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try that as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)