Dangerous Desperation

Saturday, May 10, 2014



"Fatal Exchange" by Lisa Harris was a book that I could not put down! Harris is an excellent writer and did not waste a single page getting things started. I read the book about 100 pages at a time in just three sittings!

The book begins in modern day Atlanta with Mason Taylor who works as an undercover police officer. You will join Mason in attempting to figure out who is behind the kidnappings happening in Atlanta, before it is too late.

Although it takes place in a city that doesn't seem to have limits, Harris reminds her readers that when lives connect, the world seems to be a very small place. You may be surprised and maybe even a little frustrated at how tied together all of the characters' lives end up being. Somehow, it all works out so that the connections do seem natural.

With people missing, a hostage situation that needs negotiating, and an estranged relationship needing mending, this book keeps readers ready for the rest of the story.

Lisa Harris is a master at weaving a mystery that just keeps growing with twists and turns this reader did not see coming. I trust that you'll enjoy this fast paced story because it is one that will definitely keep you guessing.

Pick up your copy HERE.




During the month of May, I will be providing four reviews. 

Thank you for making it possible for me to work with these publishers! 






* I was provided a review copy of this book by Revell. All thoughts are my own honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)