Deck the Halls

Friday, October 26, 2012


Earlier this week I talked about decorating for each season and organizing your decorations. 

Today I just want to challenge you to consider what you decorate with.

What do your decorations say and communicate to the people that live in your home? 

What do your decorations say and communicate to the people that pass through (or by) your home? 

Are they strewn about carelessly? Are they purposefully and carefully arranged?

Your decorating doesn't have to be anything fancy to communicate to the people around them.

Decorations communicate our focus. I hope your decorations are true to what you say your focus is! 

If they aren't, consider what might need to change. 

Do you go all out when it comes to decorating for the holidays?

How do you stay true to your focus?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)