1 Corinthians 15:10 Explained

Thursday, January 08, 2009

God used this verse from 1 Corinthians 15:10 to show me that He is my righteousness. With my mouth I say the good I do is to glorify Him, but unless I beleive that with all of my heart my lips are lying. 

The truth is, I found that I had stepped away from loving and glorifying Him alone because I had become caught up in the actions themselves. Like the Old Testament saints, I was "serving" God with empty obedience rather than loving Him with a humble heart. 

The process was all wrong. Actions mean nothing if they are not rooted in a love for God.

The solution: Take my eyes off of "i am" and place them on the great I AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)