Up and Down

Saturday, January 24, 2009



Struggles come up in all of our lives. 
The important thing is not so much what they are, but how we deal with them.



Right now I'm reflecting on Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

It is my prayer that I overcome my struggles. It is a daily battle. The talk is easy, but I'm being reminded that the walk is impossible without the ONE i'm trying to walk it for. 


Having been redeemed in Christ, I rejoice knowing that victory is within my reach!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Keep keeping on, sister! God is our strength and He knows what your burdens are. His loving arms are always stretched out wide to embrace you! I'm praying for you daily!!

    Your friend, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm memorizing Habakkuk 3:17-19 right now. Check it out.

    Love -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)