Something New

Monday, January 19, 2009



 
Outside my window...
it is dark. The sky is clear and the stars are shining brightly.  
I am thinking...
 about the peace of night and the hope of a new day....as well as the fact that I've got to take the garbage can to the curb.
I am thankful for...
my role as a woman.  
From the learning rooms...
thought a lot about Psalm 119 today.  
From the kitchen...
the blessing of chocolate, in the form of brownies. 
I am wearing...
my clothes from the day, a skirt and a long sleeve shirt. 
I am creating...
clean laundry. 
I am going...
to serve others tomorrow. 
I am reading...
my Bible....Katie's Dream...Life As A Vapor...and textbooks for history and science.
I am hoping...
 to pray more.
I am hearing...
the sound of the fan and little feet going to bed. 
Around the house...
things look good, but not as good as they did on Saturday. 
One of my favorite things...
is clean hair. 
A few plans for the rest of the week:
the usual. I'm most looking forward to some visiting.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


 I didn't take it, I just like it. This is my current wallpaper on my computer. It is a taste of summer and a reminder that i am not. 
Feel free to take part. Learn more at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)