Faith & Fellowship Blog Hop

Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Friday, everyone!!! I'm super excited to join Susannah  as her co-host for this week's Faith & Fellowship  Blog Hop! As you know, I'm all about meeting new people and taking the time to encourage and be encouraged by one another. This link up is all about ALL of that! 

If you've never taken part before, this week is the perfect week to do so! I'm linking up with THIS post from earlier this week and I'd love to be able to click over to one of yours too. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!


Faith and Fellowship Guidelines

1.  Link up a post (not just the link to your blog) from the week that shares what the Lord's been doing in your life or speaking to you.
2.  Put the button on your blog post or blog so that others can hear about this wonderful group of Godly women.
3.  Visit as many blogs as you're able and get to know your sisters in Christ!
4.  Share this blog hop on social media using #faithandfellowship or pin the button on pinterest.

Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop

Your Host:

Susannah1Susannah from Simple Moments Stick


Meet This Week's Cohost

Victoria from Through * For * By

A Bit About Through * For * By: Through blogging, Victoria hopes that you will find something to brighten your day, encourage your soul, and give you a reason to praise God! She is inspired by the Bible, life, books, music, and movies. Usually in that order. Be sure to stop by and say hello!

If you'd like to cohost in the future, please email Susannah at susannah.kellogg (at) gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Victoria! I'm so glad to "meet" you through the blog link-up. Thanks for visiting me me at Doorkeeper & prompting me to hop over here to your lovely blog. Are you on Twitter? I'd love to meet there also. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)