15 Day Challenge: Day Fifteen

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today's Prompt: "What's the best compliment you've ever received?"

Life of Love


Here we are...The end of the challenge. It's been fun. I wish I would have been home the whole time so that I could have linked up quicker and interacted with more of you. 

The most meaningful compliment that I have ever received came from the dean of my college.

 He has received my work and told me he really admires my writing. 

Writing is truly a gift and yet it is something that I enjoy. So, when he takes the time to point out my strengths and weaknesses in this area while complimenting my abilities...It really makes me take seriously what God has GIVEN to me. 

I haven't exactly figured out what to DO with it yet. But, I know it's there, I know it's mine, and I know that I am responsible to use it well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the dean of the college read your writing?! That's impressive in itself, let alone the fact that he admires it! Congrats, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)