Another

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I am skipping today's prompt which was "tell about an article of clothing that you're deeply attached to". I definitely have favorite pieces in my wardrobe - but I can't say that I'm "deeply attached" to any of them. 

Instead, I want to talk about the blessing of the concept of "another".



Last month, I found myself grateful for:

another rainy day
another great project from Reach Records (Trip Lee's album The Good Life)
another sunset
another fun day with my family 
another good book to read, movie to watch, lesson to learn
another trip to the grocery store
another trip to one of my favorite parks
another visit with friends I love

The list could honestly go on. 

Make your own list. Right now, think of something, someone, or some place that you have enjoyed more than once. 

The blessing of the concept of "another" depends on having ONE which was a blessing but then even more AGAIN. 

God is good to grant us things once. Very often He grants them to us over and over again. 


Don't take your chances to enjoy another whatever it is lightly. 

 See them for the blessing that they are. 

    "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. Of His own will He brought us forth by the Word of Truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures."
   (James 1:17-18 ESV)


1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTER!
    It definitely makes you pause and put things into the right perspective.
    THank you for sharing this and causing me to stop and re-evaluate.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)