Dock Side

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I love water.

I'm not an amazing swimmer or anything, I just love being by the water. 

When we go to the water there is always: 
cooling off in it, floating on it, sitting by it, looking at it. 

There might also be:
sand, towels, laying out, visiting, playing games, building sand castles, boating, sandwiches, doritos, grapes, watermelon, cheese sticks, being a flagger, and reading.

The ocean is my favorite body of water to be near, if you haven't figured that out already.

After that, I'll take a river, then a pool, then a lake. Mountain streams are nice too.

Last week, I spent some time at a lake I haven't been to before. I managed to get some pictures to share with you. 

I hope you like the blues and greens as much as I do!














And, that's all for now! 

1 comment:

  1. i pretty much love the water, too. i've lived on the west coast and the east coast and couldn't imagine not being near water!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)