Post to Post: A Penpal Project

Wednesday, July 02, 2014


http://myjourneyforhim.blogspot.com/2014/07/post-to-post-penpal-project.html

I don't know about you, but I love getting actual LETTERS in the mail.

A few months ago, Kiki and I were talking about how much we enjoy getting mail and how thankful we are for the friendships we've made because of blogging. That's when we decided to team up to offer a penpal program for bloggers! Post to Post: A Penpal Project was born and today is the day you all get to join in!!!


How It Works: 

* Fill out a form to sign up by clicking HERE.

* Spread the word about Post to Post because signups don't close until July 14th.

* By July 16th you will receive an e-mail letting you know who your partner is and who is responsible to write first.

* We would love to see you keeping up your new friendships, so at the beginning of each month (through December) you'll receive an e-mail with a prompt that will help you to keep writing!

http://myjourneyforhim.blogspot.com/2014/07/post-to-post-penpal-project.html


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    This is such a great idea! I just signed up and can't WAIT to find out who I'm paired up with! Like I told Kiki, you guys are geniuses. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)