Three Things

Friday, July 11, 2014



1. I am guesting posting on The Quiet Place Blog and you should go check it out! Make my day by leaving a comment over there telling me what book of the Bible you're studying. :) Click HERE to head there now. 



2. Today is your LAST chance to enter to win some coconut oil!!! Entering is super easy and I really think you guys should give it a go! Click HERE before 11:59pm!!! 

3. You have until Monday to sign up to receive a penpal. So many of the people that have signed up have sent me e-mails saying how excited they are about it and they've got ME excited too! Meet a friend, swap a few letters and then it's up to you what's next! I had my first penpal was I was 8 or 9. We're still in touch and yet we've never ever met in person. Penpals are FUN! Click HERE to find out who your new friend just might be! 

* * * * *

And that concludes my service announcements! I hope that you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)